Thursday, June 2, 2011

Welcome to Craftin' Scraps!

Hi Guys!


I'd like to formally welcome you to my blog!


We're going to be working together in the next few blogs, learning more about "digi-scrapping" and the how-to's in Photoshop. (I know! ;D)


In this blog, I will discuss Digi-scrapping from start to finish. The first few blogs will be tutorials on the scrapbook processing. Each blog/ tutorial will be labelled Lesson 1, 2, 3... for easy look-ups. Once the tutorial blogs are finished, I will then showcase finished "digi-scraps" and how I did it, which means that it will contain, the elements and some special features!


And please note that all graphics are custom-made by me--Meg Jocson and Kick-Ass Ads.




Here's the very first digi-scrap I made on June 1, which was technically the third day since I learned how to digi-scrap. I hope that gives you the idea that if I was able to do it, then so can you!


Cheers!


Please note that all layouts are custom-made by Meg Jocson and Kick-Ass Ads.




No comments:

Post a Comment